Report Abuse

Mengenai Saya

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛

Post a Comment

Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. I am sharing you a special aromatic pumpkin chicken curry with little bit my fusion adding coconut into it. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc..(My Fusion recipe) ; Easiest Way to Make Delicious sourdough soft pretzels; Recipe: Appetizing Banana pancakes; Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My White Cookies; Recipe: Perfect Indian Baklava; Recipe: Tasty Keto-ish Cheesecake Provide Thai Red Curry Chicken with Pumpkin. Cut the pumpkin medium pieces and wash them.

Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 This pumpkin coconut chicken curry is the perfect way to use any leftover pumpkin puree. Just take the pumpkin and mix it with savory spices, chicken and a creamy coconut milk for..with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Stop the stove. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc.

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, pumpkin 🐔 chicken curry with coconut (my fusion recipe) 💛. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

I am sharing you a special aromatic pumpkin chicken curry with little bit my fusion adding coconut into it. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc..(My Fusion recipe) ; Easiest Way to Make Delicious sourdough soft pretzels; Recipe: Appetizing Banana pancakes; Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My White Cookies; Recipe: Perfect Indian Baklava; Recipe: Tasty Keto-ish Cheesecake Provide Thai Red Curry Chicken with Pumpkin. Cut the pumpkin medium pieces and wash them.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin 🐔 chicken curry with coconut (my fusion recipe) 💛 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛:

  1. Make ready 2 cup of pumpkin cut into medium sizes.
  2. Make ready 1 cup of Julian cut chopped chicken.
  3. Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
  4. Make ready 3-4 of green chillies.
  5. Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
  6. Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
  7. Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste for Marination.
  8. Take 3 tablespoon of grated coconut.
  9. Prepare 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
  10. Take 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
  11. Get 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
  12. Take 1 teaspoon of coriender powder.
  13. Get 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
  14. Take of Oil as required.
  15. Prepare of Water if needed.

If you find this Pumpkin Chicken Curry with Coconut (My. Before you jump to Pumpkin Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health. Everyone has heard the phrase "an apple a day will keep the doctor away". Great recipe for Pumpkin Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe).

Instructions to make Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛:

  1. Cut the pumpkin medium pieces and wash them.Cut chicken into medium small pieces and wash them. Drain them and put in a bowl. Put 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt,soya sauce and one pinch of termeric powder and mix them. Keep them aside half an hour for Marination..
  2. Take a frypan put some oil and heat it on stove. Now put the marinated chicken into it. After 2 minutes frying, put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt and fry untill onions become brown..
  3. Now put ginger garlic paste, termeric powder,red chilli powder, sugar, coriender powder and 1/4 cup water. Fry untill oil become separated from the spice..
  4. Now put Pumkin and grated coconut into the spice with 1/2 cup water and cook untill pumpkin become done. Stop the stove..
  5. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc. Enjoy 😊🍛..

This time of rainy season, there is always an abundance of pumpkin in the local markets. There is much flavour in this humble veg and when paired with spices, the sweetness is a delicious combination. Creamy pumpkin chickpea coconut curry with cashews and broccoli. I like to get festive and make at least one pumpkin dish every fall. If I had to choose my all-time favourite, it would have to be this one, right here.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pumpkin 🐔 chicken curry with coconut (my fusion recipe) 💛 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment